National Network for Doctoral Schools in Engineering Sciences.
REDOC SPI is an association based in Courbevoie, which aims to bring together Doctoral Schools in Engineering Sciences to join forces at national level.
The network has the following missions:
- To strengthen the international reputation and attractiveness of the Doctorate in Engineering Sciences,
- To help Engineering doctoral students capitalize on their doctoral training and their diploma with employers in the concerned socio-economic sectors concerned,
- To make it easy for doctoral students to meet around common themes,
- To help Doctoral Schools fulfil their role of training, providing information, opening up to the economic world, professional guidance, and international development.
The network members are:
- Doctoral Schools involved in the engineering sector,
- Associations or learned societies that support the network’s aims,
- Bodies, companies or enterprises wishing to support the development of the network.
In April 2015, the network had 16 Doctoral School members. It is supported by the AFM, FIM and the Club EEA.
For more information see REDOC website
351, cours de la libération
33405 Talence CEDEX
05 40 00 65 26
Contacter par courriel