To prepare a doctorate in the Doctoral School of Physics and Engineering, it is compulsory to have funding of at least €1,200 net per month for three years.
This funding is usually offered with the thesis subject by the future thesis supervisor. The thesis supervisor can obtain this funding from different sources:
- As a quota of doctoral contracts awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research awarded to the Doctoral School every year by the University and allocated to priority subjects or according to student merit.
- As a quota of contracts for disabled doctoral students
- As a quota of contracts for doctoral students supporting the interdisciplinary nature of the subject
- IdEx Bordeaux (international doctorate campaign)
- Nouvelle Aquitaine Region
- Rresearch institutes: CNRS, CEA, CNES
- LabEx LaPhia
- Major research programs: ANR, European framework programs
- Other ministries, companies, foundations or associations with which the thesis supervisor works in the context of a research project.
These types of funding result in different types of employment contracts:
351, cours de la libération
33405 Talence CEDEX
05 40 00 65 26
Contacter par courriel